What Sets ACHQ Logistics Apart?
We take pride in our ability to learn our clients complex business issues and provide a long-term leading edge, cost effective, and efficient custom 3PL solution based on their specific needs.
Our focus is on collaboration; with our clients and manufacturing leaders to find creative, proven, and cost effective solutions to complex logistic opportunities through economies of scale, value-mapping analysis, automation systems, and scalable technology
- Proven track record in assembly sequencing
- Daily Layered Process Audit Training
- Utilize Automated work station training system AUTO TRAINER™
Experience with high complexity assembly build and sequence
- Ownership of complex inventory processes at Greer, Bessemer, Vance, and Dallas, Texas.
- Running Inventory ~11,000
- 400+ SKUs
- Inventory accuracy approaching 100% due to cycle counting disciplines
Successful sequenced assembly provider
- Experienced in production transfer from existing suppliers, we understand all of the requirements and expectations.
Success dealing with logistics challenges resulting in SHRINK
- Experience working within complex customer ERP (SAP BAAN)
- Tracing and tracking inventory transactions from ACHQL and customer
We design all Sites and Systems to be Triple Redundant for 100% OEM Reliability and on time deliveries
Computerized Maintenance Program to ensure 100% Servicing of all Machinery and Systems
Inventory of spare parts on hand to ensure maximum uptime.
On-site machine shop to produce needed parts
Spotless sites and uniformed employees
Heavy use of robotics and vision systems at all raw goods induct points
IT rigid design to prevent "error bypass" at all work stations; bypass scenarios approved and recorded by Supervisor release code and data retained and reviewed